WARROAD TO THE NORTHWEST ANGLE
- Passenger All Ages
- Lap Child Under the age of 2
Fly with Lake Country Air!
Duration: 30 Minutes
Lake Country Air provides on-demand air transportation in our Daher Kodiak 100 from the Warroad International Memorial Airport to the Northwest Angle and nearby islands without having to travel through Canada, usually in less than twenty minutes in the air! If you don’t have a party of four, our minimum, we will do our best to work you into another group’s flight to reduce your cost.
We generally have air transport available every day of the week, the exception being Tuesdays and Wednesdays. If you have a large group in need of service on a Tuesday or Wednesday, please give us a call to see what we can do for you.
In any transportation business, bad weather, mechanical issues, and other circumstances can cause delays or cancellations. If this happens, we will do all we can to get you to your destination as quickly as possible. Our goal is to provide timely and helpful updates – at the departure location and on board – when there are delays, cancellations, and diversions.
You are not guaranteed a non-stop flight. Additional stops may be necessary to accommodate other customers.
For flight planning reasons, there is a maximum baggage capacity per person of 50 pounds. If you are over the 50-pound weight limit and another trip is necessary for your items, another round-trip flight for four WILL BE charged to your group.
Also, please be sure to bring your items in a soft-sided duffel bag, backpack, or soft-sided cooler. We cannot carry hard-sided coolers, plastic totes, or paper or plastic bags.
NOTE: If you arrive for your flight with anything other than soft-sided bags, you will be required to purchase such bags and/or soft-sided coolers from Lake Country Air for the flight.
INFANTS (under 2 years):
- One infant under 2 can travel in your lap. You are not required to pay for a separate seat unless you have an FAA-approved car seat you plan to use on board.
- Infants as young as 2 days old can fly, but any infant under 7 days old needs a passenger medical form filled out by your doctor before flying.
CHILDREN (2 years or older):
- Children 2 and older must have a purchased seat.
- Children under 8 years cannot travel alone.
You may travel with secured firearms in a soft-sided case. Firearms must be declared to the pilot and will be inspected prior to the flight. After inspection, all firearms will be secured during the flight.
- Bookings canceled 30 days or more prior to departure will receive full a refund.
- If the cancellation falls within 30 days of departure, a 50 percent refund will apply.
- However, if your flight is canceled within three days of departure, no refunds will be given.
Flights from other locations to the Northwest Angle are available upon request. Please check out our website or call for rates.