WARROAD TO THE NORTHWEST ANGLE
- Passenger All Ages
- Lap Child Under the age of 2
- If the flight time does not work with your schedule, please call for more options.
Fly with Lake Country Air!
Duration: 20 Minutes
Flight Minimum: 4 Passengers
Please call to discuss booking options if your party does not meet the minimum.
Once the minimum of 4 has been booked, any party size may book.
Lake Country Air provides on-demand air transportation in our Daher Kodiak 100 from the Warroad International Memorial Airport to the Northwest Angle and nearby islands without having to travel through Canada, usually in less than twenty minutes in the air! If you don’t have a party of four, our minimum, we will do our best to work you into another group’s flight to reduce your cost.
In any transportation business, bad weather, mechanical issues, and other circumstances can cause delays or cancellations. If this happens, we will do all we can to get you to your destination as quickly as possible. Our goal is to provide timely and helpful updates – at the departure location and on board – when there are delays, cancellations, and diversions.
You are not guaranteed a non-stop flight. Additional stops may be necessary to accommodate other customers.
For flight planning reasons, there is a maximum baggage and personal items capacity per person of 50 pounds. In certain circumstances, especially on group charters, the allowed capacity may need to be less than 50 pounds per person. If that happens, we will let you know. If you are over the baggage and personal items capacity weight limit and another trip is necessary for your items, another round-trip flight WILL BE charged to your group.
Also, please be sure to bring your items in a soft-sided duffel bag, backpack, or soft-sided cooler. We cannot haul hard-sided coolers, plastic totes, or paper or plastic bags. **Hard-sided fishing rod cases are okay for ice fishing rods.
NOTE: If you arrive for your flight with anything other than soft-sided bags, you will be required to purchase duffel bags and/or soft-sided coolers from Lake Country Air for the flight.
INFANTS (under 2 years):
- One infant under 2 can travel in your lap. You are not required to pay for a separate seat unless you have an FAA-approved car seat you plan to use on board.
- Infants as young as 2 days old can fly, but any infant under 7 days old needs a passenger medical form filled out by your doctor before flying.
CHILDREN (2 years or older):
- Children 2 and older must have a purchased seat.
- Children under 8 years cannot travel alone.
You may travel with secured firearms in a soft-sided case. Firearms must be declared to the pilot and will be inspected prior to the flight. After inspection, all firearms will be secured during the flight.
- Bookings canceled 30 days or more prior to departure will receive full a refund.
- If the cancellation falls within 30 days of departure, a 50 percent refund will apply.
- However, if your flight is canceled within three days of departure, no refunds will be given.
Flights from other locations to Lake of the Woods and the Northwest Angle are available upon request. Please check out our website or call for rates.
LAST BUT NOT LEAST:
Don’t forget to check out our Lake Country Air merchandise for sale! Seaplane duffel bags, hats, clothing, and more are available for purchase!