CUSTOM AERIAL TOUR
- Passenger Call for pricing
- Lap Children Under the age of 2
Your Tour, Your Way!
Get ready for the tour of a lifetime in our Daher Kodiak 100! We can take off and land on the water, a runway, or a frozen lake! Please call us to build your custom tour.
You can take off from South St. Paul, Brainerd, Duluth, Lake of the Woods, and beyond.
There is a four-person minimum charge. We can accommodate up to eight people.
In any transportation business, bad weather, mechanical issues, and other circumstances can cause delays or cancellations. If this happens, we will do all we can to get you to rescheduled as quickly as possible. Our goal is to provide timely and helpful updates – at the departure location and on board – when there are delays, cancellations, and diversions.
INFANTS (under 2 years):
- One infant under 2 can travel in your lap. You are not required to pay for a separate seat unless you have an FAA-approved car seat you plan to use on board.
- Infants as young as 2 days old can fly, but any infant under 7 days old needs a passenger medical form filled out by your doctor before flying.
CHILDREN (2 years or older):
- Children 2 and older must have a purchased seat.
- Children under 8 years cannot travel alone.
You may travel with secured firearms in a soft-sided case. Firearms must be declared to the pilot and will be inspected prior to the flight. After inspection, all firearms will be secured during the flight.
- Bookings canceled 30 days or more prior to departure will receive full a refund.
- If the cancellation falls within 30 days of departure, a 50 percent refund will apply.
- However, if your flight is canceled within three days of departure, no refunds will be given.
LAST BUT NOT LEAST:
Don’t forget to check out our Lake Country Air merchandise for sale! Seaplane duffel bags, hats, clothing, and more are available for purchase!