SOUTH ST. PAUL TO LAKE OF THE WOODS AND THE NORTHWEST ANGLE
Duration: 2 Hours
- $ 3,400
Fly with Lake Country Air!
Lake Country Air provides on-demand air transportation from South St. Paul to Lake of the Woods and the Northwest Angle in Minnesota without having to travel through Canada. Enjoy a beautiful flight over the Land of 10,000 Lakes to Lake of The Woods. Relax and enjoy the views in the our Daher Kodiak 100 in air-conditioned comfort. We operate on your schedule.
We generally have charters available every day of the week, except for Tuesdays and Wednesdays. There are some exceptions to this, so if you have a group in need of service on a Tuesday or Wednesday, please give us a call to discuss your plans.
In any transportation business, bad weather, mechanical issues, and other circumstances can cause delays or cancellations. If this happens, we will do all we can to get you to your destination as quickly as possible. Our goal is to provide timely and helpful updates – at the departure location and on board – when there are delays, cancellations, and diversions.
You are not guaranteed a non-stop flight. Additional stops may be necessary to accommodate other customers.
For flight planning reasons, there is a maximum baggage capacity per person of 50 pounds.
Also, please be sure to bring your items in a soft-sided duffel bag, backpack, or soft-sided cooler. We cannot carry hard-sided coolers, plastic totes, or paper or plastic bags.
NOTE: If you arrive for your flight with anything other than soft-sided bags, you will be required to purchase such bags and/or soft-sided coolers from Lake Country Air for the flight.
INFANTS (under 2 years):
- One infant under 2 can travel in your lap. You are not required to pay for a separate seat unless you have an FAA-approved car seat you plan to use on board.
- Infants as young as 2 days old can fly, but any infant under 7 days old needs a passenger medical form filled out by your doctor before flying.
CHILDREN (2 years or older):
- Children 2 and older must have a purchased seat.
- Children under 8 years cannot travel alone.
You may travel with secured firearms in a soft-sided case. Firearms must be declared to the pilot and will be inspected prior to the flight. After inspection, all firearms will be secured during the flight.
- Bookings canceled 30 days or more prior to departure will receive full a refund.
- If the cancellation falls within 30 days of departure, a 50 percent refund will apply.
- However, if your flight is canceled within three days of departure, no refunds will be given.
Flights from other locations to Lake of the Woods and the Northwest Angle are available upon request. Please check out our website or call for rates.
LAST BUT NOT LEAST:
Don’t forget to check out our Lake Country Air merchandise for sale! Seaplane duffel bags, hats, clothing, and more are available for purchase!